Discover Your Most Liked Instagram Photos of 2023
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms around. It’s not surprising, though: The photo-sharing app has been around for nearly 10 years and boasts more than 1 billion active users worldwide.
If you haven’t used Instagram in a while, or if your account isn’t getting enough engagement ( likes, comments), then it might be time to get back into the game! And one simple way that works for many people is discovering their most liked photos from last year—or even from 2023!
Visit Your Instagram Profile
Now that you’ve created a new Instagram account, it’s time to see what kind of content your followers like the most. To do this, head over to your profile and tap the photos tab.
There are two ways to find out what posts are liked most:
- Scroll through all of the images in a certain category (like “Travel”) and note which ones have been clicked on more often than others. This will give you an idea of which pictures resonate with people on Instagram—and whether or not they resonate with anyone else!
Tap the Settings button
Tap the Settings button on your profile.
Tap the Account button and scroll down to view all of your photos.
In this example, we’re looking at an account that has been active for less than a year:
Tap the Account button
Tap the Account button.
You’ll be taken to your profile page, where you can check out all of your photos and videos. Scroll down to view all of your content (and also see how many likes each one has).
Scroll to the bottom of the page
When you’re ready to scroll down, you’ll see your most liked photos in reverse chronological order. This will help you find them more easily because they’re listed by date and time.
If you have a specific photo that you want to look at more closely, click on it so that it’s highlighted in blue. You can also click on each photo in turn and see what other people liked about them—the number of likes, comments, and views; when the photo was posted; where it was taken (city or country); and other information like who posted it or tagged someone else in their caption or tagline.
View all your photos
- Tap the View all your photos button to open the full-size screen of all of your Instagram photos. You’ll see a list of recent photos that you have liked, and you can tap any photo to view it in full size.
You can discover your most liked Instagram photos following these simple instructions.
To find your most liked Instagram photos of 2022:
- Open Instagram on your phone or tablet.
- Go to your profile by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, then tap Settings (3 dots) next to “Account” at the top of your screen.
- Scroll down until you see a bar across from “Your photos” that says “View All Photos” with an arrow next to it pointing rightward (or leftward if you prefer). Tap this so that it changes into a plus sign (+) which means more than one photo will be displayed here instead of just one! This can take awhile depending on how many photos are currently uploaded onto this account but don’t worry–it’ll happen eventually!
Following these instructions will help you discover your most liked Instagram photos of 2022. You should use this information to search for similar photos, add them to your timeline and explore the world of Instagram more deeply.